Skip to main content

5 minute blog about Cashflow 101

Ok I am going to write this blog in five minutes because I have a commitment to make to my Meetup.com/nyccashflow team. We call each other rat racers. Why? Well because we are a group of 300 plus people who work as accountants, lawyers, web designers, stay at home moms, and yes artist who are in the rat race so to speak. We have all read Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad and we are interested in the topic of what the Rich do that normal every day people seem to over look and not do. For example did you ever stop and think that your house or car is not an asset? Well Robert Kiyosaki says that your house or car is not an asset because it takes money out of your pocket so its a Liability. While a house that you rent out is an asset just so long as it puts money into your pocket. Simple phrases like the one I just said keep us rat racers learning about real estate and building businesses so we can have enough assets to pay for our desired lifestyle and enough passive income to eventually be out of the rat race. Sounds interesting? Well it is. Because I haven't even began to explain what this meetup is really about. It is really about meeting people here in New York City over a board game called Cashflow 101. In this game you play as a rat and yes. You guessed it. You are playing to finally get your cheese which is your big dream. Mine was to be a jet setter and to fly around the world. The person next to me wants to have Dinner with the president and 10 of her invited guest. The guy across from us is playing to save the whales in the ocean or perhaps visit the 7 wonders of the world. We all have dreams right? Well this meetup allows you to tap into that side of you that really wishes you can be financially free but this is no fun and games. You will learn some practical things that will enable you to do that. We buy stocks, real estate and businesses. . . even gold and other valuables so that we can turn them into the money that will over come our EXPENSES. Yes we all have expenses so this meetup isn't free. I have designated my time to this gathering twice a month every month for over a year now. And ya know what. I haven't really had many friends join me from facebook or people that I have already known. I have met new people each and every time I hosted the game. Can you believe that? Hows that for networking haha. I have met new people, learned from them and shared laughs over a game built to bring people together in teamwork in order to figure out what so many people are dying to know. How to get out of the friggin rat race. So my five minutes is up. If you are at all interested in how I have been using Meetup.com's website to get off of the web and meeting real people in person then you can check us out online at meetup.com/nyccashflow

Hope to see you out of the rat race and at one of our meetups real soon. PEace and love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.