Skip to main content

Can somebody say Amen

After a week of seeing different people come in our house and leave our house with smiles on there faces still our sublet process is not complete. I wake up today and meditate my stress's away. Well most of em.
Yesterday I spent all day working on a proposal for a school in Washington heights who seem to be interested in having an after-school program formulated by my company Willpowa. Weeks went by and I spent my days working on music and completing songs in the studio only to leave the proposal writing up to a trusted friend and fellow mc. Suffice to say it never got completed due to my energy being scattered amongst recording and subleting my place. Not to mention being a good boyfriend through the process. So turns out my friends from the UK want to look over it this weekend so I will have to submit the proposal in a bit late anyhow but hopefully with more spunk than it had in the first place.
Anyway lets just say the only thing that helped me from not having a nervous breakdown today was knowing I am the divine plan manifesting itself and that all is how it should be.
I also know I am an excellent money manager so I took the opportunity to head down to the LES BID and pick up some cash owed to me for assisting in organizing there Summer on Stanton Event. This time around I will be organizing a similar event with the theme of Apple Day attached and bringing several live bands to the stage LES BID has received the permit to set up. So yeah after receiving the cashflow I headed to my old job to pick up a Green juice at Organic Avenue and rejuvenate. Lord only knows how I needed that green juice and the time to relax in my favorite get away at Earth Matters. After my recharge I found myself walking home and speaking to friendly neighbors until finally I reached the water front of the east river. I wanted to take a picture of it. It really wouldn't make sense in the photo but the wind off coming off the east river and watching the waves is the only thing that can slow my pace down and teach me a lesson for the day without words. The wind blew naturally and said "stop, notice, this is what you are up against, see it, feel it and adjust" So I did and I relaxed. Then I went across the street and stopped by my old home to pick up a leather jacket and some thermal pants I left at my moms from last winter. As I was almost leaving my mom came in. She was smiling as ever but sniffling with a cold. Having a mom with full blown cancer and a runny nose is not a good vibration but we made the best of it and recalled how she only had two more chemo treatments left and then radiation then she was scott free of the treatment. Yay!! We also giggled on how our money is already processed and in for our trip to Egypt in February and how the chemo has slimmed her down enough that we both agreed she looks really good and will look even better in Egypt with the family. Meeting my mom was enough for me to forget that I had a meeting I was going to go to with a paparazzi friend of mine and enough to forget I was stood up for another meeting I had with an exec friend of mine who works for Shady Records.
I left mom with hopes of seeing her again soon and helping out around the house and went off to a near by bar to meet up with my friend the paparazzi. To make the long story short he stood me up to. Oh well. Lesson learned. I decided to go back to my brooklyn home with the zen balls I found in my pocket of the leather coat I took from home. (thank god they were there) Going home with my zen balls in my hand I thought of how great it is going to be when I arrived because my partner and I decided we were going to do Bikram yoga tonight. I already began feeling better after the green juice, seeing my mom, and reestablishing myself with my zen ball practice.
Lastly I get off of the train and what do I see? I see my love walking into a "bucket of chicken spot" in the neighborhood with a hoody sweater on. How could she? She promised we would do yoga finally and she is about to eat spicy chicken before class? I go in and give her a face and she starts laughing like a kid who gets caught with there hands in the cookie jar. Disappointment through the whole day but then again I have to laugh at it all :)
I know we get tested in life so that we grow. I know not everyone is going to choose the righteous path all the time. But seriously I felt today was one of those days where the dark side of the force begged me to flip out and take a turn for the worst. I refuse to. I want to be optimistic and to see the bright side of life. I know I can't have that always but even still. There is no reason for me to give up and not try. There is so much negativity in this world. Why should I state it and promote it when it is already there. I will focus my energy on accepting that negativity and in turn aiming to keep more positive things in my life to balance out the things that aren't so uplifting like "buckets of chicken from the corner store," "suffering moms with cancer." "friends who say they are going to meet you and don't show up or explain," and "good ol fashion conflicts of interest" Hey if you have something to say about this blog. Or what I am up to, better yet what you are up to in life. Please share it in the comments is all I ask. Much love and respect. Undakova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.