Skip to main content

I honor my Mom #HonorHer @NYCRescue



Vivian is my mother. She now calls herself "Baltimore Mom" in tag lines in our back and forth emails. Although she was tough on mainly my older brother. I still felt the wrath of her love every now and then but not much because I was just such a well behaved kid :) She was my "earth" mother and my father. She is intelligent, educated and opinionated. Strong willed, determined and persistent. She never takes crap from no man or woman for that matter.

She always told me "God blesses the child who has his own" I grew up to be very bohemian by nature I believe. Not by nuture. Especially compared to her way of thinking. I find her to be practical and methodical. At times when I do think practical in life,  and I certainly do have that trait when it serves me to,  I draw on her knowledge and wisdom. I wouldn't be me without her.

She labored 9 months and at that point my dad was already passed away. How strong was she to raise me without the love of her life in physical form? Absolutely strong. Stronger than I ever could know. Girls I have dated want to whine because I may have decided to take a little space. My dad took infinite space. And this was before she gave birth, when she was pregnant, and she still persisted. She dealt with a form of abandonment most human beings never experienced. I know some who haven't been to a funeral in their lives. Anyhow. The good news is she BY HERSELF still accomplished more great achievements in her life than I could ever imagine one person accomplishing coming from where she came and the obstacles that were put in her way that she overcame.

And through it all she never stopped loving my dad and teaching me to honor his legacy. And through it all I never truly had to worry about my mother not loving me. She barely put her own needs over mine and my brother. And without us even asking her to do that. Just because she knew no other way to live than to love us unconditionally even when we made her blood boil. I FRIGGIN HONOR MY MOM.

To this day even though I may listen to my own intuition and take heed to my own path in life. I still honor her. I still respect that whenever she speaks to me, whether harshly or in a tone I don't like. Its only because she loves me and she wants the best for me. She can call herself "Baltimore Mom" because she is. She is the "Baltimore Mom" that educated herself, rose to the highest position and biggest office space in her job, who graduated with honors and lived to beat Cancer, and climb the ancient pyramids with her son while she was still in treatment! She can make slight jokes about tough love and being "Baltimore Mom". It doesn't phase me. She deserves it. She can wear any badge she sees fit with me. I only get one biological mother in this life time and Mrs Williams is who I cherish and honor day by day as such.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.