Skip to main content

WARNING THIS IS A #RANT "Can the Male Dominated Paradigm be over with? Please help us"

WARNING!!! UNDAKOVA BLOG AIMS TO BE INFORMATIVE AND BASED ON FACTUAL INFORMATION. 

THIS POST HOWEVER IS AN OPINIONATED RANT!! WITH AN EMPHASIS ON RANT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ IT. KNOW IT WAS MADE OUT OF LOVE TO EMPOWER OTHERS, ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND MEN WHO ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO DO THEIR BEST. ITS A RANT MADE OUT OF FRUSTRATION AND PAIN. A PERSPECTIVE. DON'T BE OFFENDED. 

TAKE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE BEST FACTUAL POSTS ARE COMING SOON. THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM BUT I HAVE TO BE DAVID FOR A MOMENT 






As we shift into a new paradigm and the Mars male dominating energy begins to retrograde and wane even further. Is it true that women are still operating underneath the model of "fear" when it comes to being honest about how they are using both their inner strengths and qualities but also males as tools to get ahead in society and lead us into a brighter balanced future?

If so I would say BE HONEST Divas, goddesses, fairies, intellectual powerhouses, warriors and healers.


I don't mind being used up because quite frankly I may be using my powers in ways that hurt the planet and are dominated by ego, power and respect due to a male dominated world view that allows me to move forth like I own the place.

Men like myself respect your intellect, power and insight. It only becomes disrespectful to us and a miscommunication when you "bow low" and pretend you are not tying to get ahead and be opportunistic. Humility is one thing. Fear of causing an unwanted enemy is not fair to us. Just be straight up!

Trust we have feelings but we are big boys and we can take the truth. I believe men got us into this mess and we can help get us out of it by not only helping as leaders but followers in your missions. But it would be honorable of you to help direct our strengths to more humble causes if that is the only thing you truly need from us.

I love doing the dishes, I love to teach you all my savvy computer tricks. Wanna get beyond the egotistical world and get this earth back on target thats cool, I might just be your biggest supporter.  Just be honest with what you want?. I think that would help create synergy and team work amongst both men and females. But what do I know I am just my own perspective. I just find that women pretend that they want the same desires as men and truthfully they have their own missions and are afraid to make that distinction in fear that they will not get supported. Its a lapse in the communication that I don't think we talk about enough.  I come from a very independent house hold where my mom did everything and when she asked for help she some how communicated it where I would feel disempowered. That is the root of my frustration. Cause all men want to do is be of service and patted on the back and empowered by serving in my opinion. Woah I am going in deep. Wait this rant might just be therapy for me lol.


On another note. A Nigerian saying goes. 

"You can't be taller than me 

and shorter than me at the same time"






One of us has to occupy one space in a sense.
If i am going to be good for something. Let me do that.
I just want to help you and do what is expected of me at the end of the day.

If you want to do what I am doing for you awesome. Take over and do it yourself. I'll pass my wisdom on how I was doing it well for you and then go to doing something else I am good at doing in my own quiet space empowered that I am helping you.


What is my point now? 
We both can not do the same thing at the same time. If one person is doing something the other person is pretty much supporting them at doing it. They aren't fully invested in it. They are a supporter of the task at hand.

Together we can do anything. But how would we get anywhere pulling and tugging on the same gear in different directions. Do you want to be the domestic or the bread winner in a family? Make up your mind. Businesses need to be well run. House holds need to be maintained. Communities need to be organized within. Its just a matter of role playing.

But can we both do both of the task together and share the headspace on those tasks as the rewards from them getting done? When boys were potty trained and finally learned to pee straight we learned that we "hold it and aim." Can you hold it for us and aim while we focus on the act of peeing. NO. Its a one man show. Like many other things we are use to handling for ourselves.

Now we live in the era where both partners do everything simultaneously. They scramble around with the kids together, they go to work at the same times often, they break open opportunities for career development together, they travel for work together, they want nice homes and family life.  Its confusing. And now with same sex couples being themselves and leading the way on how to live proper family lives the roles are even more evened out at times. But it takes communication and maybe rants like this to put us males in our place. What is your suggestion? Wait before you go further let me just say my opinion on how I think it may work in this new paradigm. . . .



Males had their chance to make the world a better place for men, women, animal, plant life, spirit etc. We messed it up. Rather quickly. I am sorry and apologize but we certainly did. Especially in my culture. The hip hop culture, african american culture, young entrepreneurs and privilege culture. We disrespected our women, we treated our children as soldiers in a war based on rank, status and test scores rather than on wisdom. We didn't gather as brothers and find solutions on helping our communities and the women in our communities prosper. I can go on and on on how disappointed I am with how me as a man and other men have been behaving since my 20s with the example of older males who were no better of a role model. Males messed it up and I am saying we may need to take a BREAK. I personally may need to take a break. I am trying to open my heart and support mother earth best I can and you know what? I am tired. Women bickering amongst one another about which bumbling idiot male they will harness to their will. Men basically pimping women for profit in the fashion industry and many other industries. The world chasing the all mighty dollar on holidays especially and not family values sitting in front of the TV and not really connecting to one another. Like I said this isn't based on fact this is my opinion.


All in all I get my head subtlety filled up by women these days. As if I know what I am doing when most likely I am the pawn in what you truly KNOW to be done for everyones best interest. If you know better than I please speak up and say so. Hiding behind fear of taking a stand for you, I and the rest of the planet is the old paradigm. Tell us the truth.  We NEED YOUR HELP!



Maybe Id like to hear:

"Hey good man you suck at life, you are only good for one thing or maybe two at best. I will feed you and make you strong so you can do those things and those things only.
The REST of the doing Id rather count on MYSELF to get done as well as a collection of other bumbling idiot men to do for me thinking they will gain my favor.

What you can do best is listening and supporting me to my destiny which will benefit not only me but you and all of mankind. That is the new paradigm. I know you love me and don't mind playing the supporting role."

Imagine if Dorothy told The Scarecrow he was the only male that was going to go on the journey with her and that she wasn't going to utilize the other two suffering men she formulated together to be one man equipt with sensitivity, courage and wisdom. She had to get three men to equal that one person and she was fair and honest about that. Read on. . .



That is the one thing about Dorothy from the wizard of oz that I enjoyed watching is that she helped the men along the way to find themselves. All while being brave and standing up for herself. And they (meaning the scarecrow and the lion etc) were happy to help her to her destiny which in turn helped all of OZ in the end. Which in turn stopped the machine male ego Wizard who was hiding behind the false image of being larger than life from dominating the land.

When the scarecrow cried "If I only had a brain."
She supported the scarecrow on that path until he actually thought of something clever to help her. Dorothy didn't THINK for him and in turn he supported her.
The lion was a coward but she empowered him and let him fight his own battles.
In turn the Lion fought bravely for her. Because she let him own his own role as the courageous lion.


Just to RAP IT UP. Please allow for one more television metaphor.

Its frustrating being told I am the lead character with the smarts when really I am "Inspector Gadget" a bumbling idiot who's gadgets are amazing but miss their mark in helping out the mission that Penny is the one who has fully solved, and is making the smart choices behind the scenes. Its time for Penny to grow up and tell "Inspector gadget" that he is an idiot and to pass off all his gadget cause a "real woman" got this. If inspector gadget respects Penny's honesty. He will either set his ambitions down to learn more about what is happening in reality and not in his own made up world of being victorious. Or he will contest Penny and be offended that a little girl would dare speak to a top notch inspector. As I mentioned earlier. Inspectors have messed up the planet. Our gadgets have gone hay wire. Lets stop the madness.

PS if you find anything agreeable or disagreeable please share with me. I can only help the world and heal past wounds if I gain an understanding from another perspective than my own. Don't be afraid to share with me. I might bark a bit but I won't bite :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.