Skip to main content

The longest status I ever wrote and then turned into a blog post.

THE LONGEST STATUS AND MOST PERSONAL MESSAGE I EVER WROTE IN 2015 THAT YOU PROBABLY WON'T READ THAT I JUST DECIDED SHOULD BE A BLOG POST INSTEAD BECAUSE IT WAS SO LONG:

Tonight a friend of mine (who happens to ask for money on the streets) who I have fed in his time of need actually gave me money today to go buy some nuts and raisins because I told him I was hungry. He begged me to give me food saying that it would hurt his feelings if he couldn't repay me for what I did for him in the past. He told his other buddy who I was to him and remembered like it was yesterday the time I was there for him and how we ate good. The day I fed him and sat down and ate with him I actually didn't have the money to spare. We spoke and caught up on life's ups and downs and he taught me that "God and me and me and God are one" that day. That was what the little paper that hung from the yogi teabag we drank as we caught up on life. I put that little paper in my coat pocket and continued to lived my life only running into him every now and then as life went on. And we remained good friends. That coat that had the paper in it I donated a long time ago during Hurricane Sandy. I may not have a lot (practically nothing at all) and I may not be someones Knight in shining armor. But on a night like today I realized that I have a lot to give and my presence is worth something otherwise I wouldn't be alive. I give what I can and even though I know I don't have it all together. It may be a homeless person that is the one who gives me my last meal or I may end up homeless myself. Tonight was a wonderful night. But when I got home and on facebook I noticed people who I gave to over and over again still managed to sleep on me and treat me like I am not one of a kind. I will remember. I will never forget. Just like my homeless friend remembered how I made him feel . . .  worthy of my time, attention and love. I will remember others who make me feel that way when I am down and when I am out. Thank you to those that do treat me with love and honor my presence.



THANK YOUS (mainly from tonight and the past days)
Sam Sellers​ your props to me today made me feel like gold at my first time at the Lesson. Illspokinn Int​ I was so proud of your Art Battle event and your Djing was phenomenal. Thank you for the love and the support when I needed it most. Self Suffice​ yo thank you for the amount of one on one building I get to have with you. And for sending me that Wu Tang song today and bringing me back to 1997. I needed to remember. Conscious Walker​ thank you for the advice on my recent show and well wishes. Kaya Bailey​ thank you for being there for me every day as we move forward and weave in and out of the matrix of lies and deception. DJ Lokash​ thank you for giving me something2do last night. I really appreciate how much you want to collaborate and set this city on fire. Lets go bro. Bisco Smith​ you inspire me all the time. Congrats on your continued success. May we reunite at your Art Opening coming soon. Shawn Randall​ every time you get on the mic I always here a little bit of myself in your optimism and positive message. I love how you manage to stay blessed and unique through and through. Papi Shank​ I love how over the course of time you have remained the same but are growing exponentially as well. You are truly the best of both worlds in every sense of the word. Much respect on your path in education and home life. Namaste to all of you. I have some of the best talented brothers in the world. I am not going to let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Moving forward. "My favorite EMCEES are my FRIENDS"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.