Skip to main content

Want a massage? Then. . .

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Grateful all is well as we approach this New Moon
Hello ,
          Would you be interested in a luscious Acro Yoga Massage? Now? this evening? What about this Sunday? :)
      Well two of my favorite earth angels may be staying over night in NYC to love me up and it will be even more wonderful to share this blessing with you. So let us enjoy some one of a kind healing and be loved. Want to join the bliss fest? simply click the purple button below to RSVP. Or send an email with the subject title
"Spring Time. Time to Unwind" with your preferred times to heartensemble@gmail.com
REQUEST MY MASSAGE
       Between last Saturday and this Saturday I went from "Cosmic Renaissance and Dancing With Gravity @ the Bhakti Center to Freestyle Mondays @ Meridian 23, Mobile Mondays @ Bowery Electric to Bisc One's Soundwall12 Art Opening toThe Get Down @ Cielo to The Lesson @ Arlenes Grocery" through out the week.
       In one single week NYC has truly made contemplate having a video camera near by every where I go. I soaked it up for myself but would have loved to share the RANDOM EPICNESS with you in some way shape or form. From surreal moments of "pin drop silence for B.B. King" in the middle of a live music set that was rocking out full blast -- to "function one" bass drops layered with live djembe, an electric violin, horn section and crowd of dancers and people of all tribes. I couldn't tell whether I was the performer or being performed. I was completely present, committed and participating and am happy to admit I got the serving of a LIFE TIME. If this has any significance to what the summer will be like then I confess I am ready but not quite fully ready :) Speaking of not being ready . . .   
         Today it all accumulates to the 9th Annual Dance Parade that marches/dances down Manhattan and ends in the lower east side's Tompkins Square Park this afternoon. (Saturday). Are you ready to #LIVEFREEANDDANCE? For more info on Dance Parade go to danceparade.org.
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH LATEST VIDEO
SONG UPDATE: Verses for "A change Will Come"

A Change Will Come

By Undakova

A change will come (you know that I can't change a thing")

 

Life is it full of pain.

OR is it just me

being full again.

Consumed all I want

and then I pulled the pen,

out talking bout

all that's cruel within.

Deep down inside

I know I am the blame.

Duck down and hide

just cause I am ashamed.

To open my eyes

and find I am the same.

Just lusting for pride

in which I am contained.

The focus that I

know that I can bring,

would lift me up high

If I tried and aimed.

Although I realize

I decide the frame,

I picture my life

still confined and tame.

A lion in a cage

stuck in iron and chains.

An animal whose taught

that supplying the brain.

Is better than the instincts

that lie in veins

of the body and the soul

that I am dying to change. . . cause

Chorus:

A change will come (you know that I can't change a thing") Repeat 4x

 

I could change my perspective

But if I did it would change nothing about the way I really feel

All the pain I've accepted

Got me feeling I am making excuses for what's really real

And the things I've neglected

Got me thinking like all I really did was give them time to build

To the point where I am helpless

And I am not really confident in who I am really am or my skill

Really you know that I can't change a thing

And I am destined for fame

I'll try to lock myself in

Side it won't happen again

Could I control my own thoughts

Could I control my own brain

Temptations eating my soul

I'll never be the same

 

A change will come (you know that I can't change a thing") Repeat 4x

Complete SURVEY get FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD
So  what is your favorite "Wisdom" Instrumental so far? What is the biggest struggle you are facing right now? Answer a few simple questions that will help me know how to serve you better and you'll instantly receive a SPECIAL DOWNLOAD CODE to own a full digital album of "WISDOM" Undakova Instrumentals Vol 1 of 9.
Take quick survey. RECEIVE my album.
3 OTHER WAYS TO RECEIVE THE MUSIC
1.Click here to get DIGITIAL DOWNLOAD of FULL Album
2.Click here to use Paypal to receive the Physical Album
3. Click here to Link to FREE Play List
MONDAYS 7:30-9:30PM AT THE BHAKTI CENTER
Join Jesse Johnson on this and every Monday this beautiful and bountiful SPRING for Dancing With Gravity! Come to dance from your heart, connect to your inspiration and expand your physical and emotional freedom to move!

NEW DISCOUNTED EXCHANGE BELOW

Each class will support your comfort, transformation and ecstasy as you become more alive in your body. Explore and expand your body’s deep intelligence through moving meditations, massage, weight sharing, partner and group exercises. Play and have fun as you find flexibility, grace and self-expression in your own body.
:::All levels of experience welcome in every session:::

You will:
- dance and move with more freedom, comfort, flexibility, ease and expressi
veness in all contexts including “jamming” with a group
- develop concrete improvisation skills for dancing with a partner, including contact improvisation
- deepen listening and collaboration skills
- have fun while releasing inhibitions
- cultivate and nurture a dance practice that you can take with you anywhere

Long time dancer and teacher of contact improvisation, Jesse is delighted to have the opportunity to dive deeply into playful, co-creative, improvisational art making. Also a mediation and math teacher, Jesse is a master educator and creates an amazing container for transformation.


Mondays
7:30-9:30pm
$15 per class
or
$60 for 5 classes!!!!
25 First Ave, 2nd Fl.
NY, NY


PLEASE WEAR comfortable clothes including pants. no belts, minimal jewelry and knee pads if you have 'em. I'll also have some for rental or purchase.

Here's a little video to give you a taste of what to expect:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=450989041720517

"The prerequisites of creation are playfulness, love, concentration, practice, skill, using the power of limits, using the power of mistakes, risk, surrender, patience, courage and trust." - Stephen Nachmanovitch

http://relentlessjoy.com/dance
http://unitribe.net/

++++++++++++++
The new moon gathering will be live streamed to your computer but to see the video click here for the exclusive ticket behind the scenes
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT if you would like to join the team and help us deliver positive music and song lyrics daily send your request to undakova@gmail.com. We are looking for assistance creating up and coming events in June. If you or anyone you know has the volition to serve our mission to deliver positive music and song lyrics and uplift through arts and communications contact us today.
DJundakova
DJundakova
Undakova Facebook
Undakova Facebook
Undakova Twitter
Undakova Twitter
Undakova Instagram
Undakova Instagram
UNDAKOVA MEMBERSHIPS
http://djundakova.com/packages.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.