Skip to main content

What is Twhirl?

Ok so its been a few month of being involved in twittering. Yes I have been on Twitter since January I believe and I have about 530 followers and have made several tweets which go directly to my facebook status which I love. So basically I have been using twitter to be a connection to making status's that not only go to facebook but can be on the twitter public timeline as well as in several widgets that are attached to my blog and even myspace. I guess its say for me social networking has been a focus in the new year. But it gets better. . .even better. I am about to try Twhirl. You know what Twhirl is? oh man so why didn't you tell me? Oh oh you don't know what it is? Well its a desktop application (which might be shady) that allows you to organize your twitter experience in a huge way. They even have more of these desktop appliciations available by other names. Tweet Deck and some others probably exist too. So anyhow it was a decision between Tweet deck and Twhirl for me and today I am going to give Twhirl a whirl haha.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="330" caption="Twhirl Screen Capture"]Twhirl Screen Capture[/caption]


How did I come to that decision. Well I checked some blogs about it. I got a recommendation from an article called Social Media Myth by Michelle Macphearson first. And then I did some research to see who blogged about it and so these two blogs. Blog One-- Blog Two--- Made my choice and here we have it. I am officially a newbie at Twhirl. I will let ya know how it works for me. Peace and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.