Skip to main content

What people have been saying about UNDAKOVA

This is what people have been saying since 2015 until now. #Thenakedtruth
"David, Katie and the beautiful Kali were an absolute delight to watch on stage. The purity of their soul reflects in their music. I will never forget how they incorporated the wands we all made together in their performance. Beautiful people. Wishing them the very best." -Niharika Singh #Thailand
"This guy had the most amazing energy ever! And look at his beautiful family behind him!!! 🤗♥️ Sucha beautiful day. I'll never forget it." -Sarah Uzma Grewe #elementsnyc
“You are AMAZING. Finally slowing down and starting to get around to the integration process. what an incredible journey. So grateful you and katie and kali were such a big part of the whole experience. Won't be the last Im sure. Hope you guys are settling well back in to NYC too. Super love and appreciate you guys!!!!” #TrueNatureFestival
Francie Fishman, Undakova's Website (Oct 22, 2017)
“You inspired us through hip hop, which was how I started my career as a DJ. Conscious HipHop is the way to spread awareness & ground and heal ourselves & Mother Earth”
#HipHopPlayground
Sunny Siri, Undakova's Website (Oct 16, 2017)
“Hi David. How are you? Hope everything is really good with you and your beautiful famiy. The time we shared in why nam was absolutely amazing. The music that you played and the words you spoke were so true, and so right to the time, to the situation, and specifically to me and to my emotions and condition. I feel lucky I had the chance to meet you and your family. Hope to see you soon- in NYC or Why Nam. Much love”
#WhyNamBeachThailand
Jordan Blumenfeld, Undakova's Website (Oct 29, 2017)
“I met David about a year ago, and he stays with me as a constant inspiration to create, to express, and to contribute my energy to something bigger than myself. He has a visceral wisdom and a welcoming, loving spirit. He is a magical human and a wonderful friend.” #TheGETDOWNNYC
Sophia Ciocca, Sophia Ciocca (Jan 25, 2016)
“Ohmygod, the vocal album is life changing!!!! I am so impressed David!!! The songs range from relaxing to energizing ~ and always insanely truthful. Your delivery & tone remind me of a new age, cooler version of Will Smith . . . mixed with a more soulful version of Eminem . . . mixed with the beautiful, uniting essence of the Beatles. HOLY FREAKIN WOW!” #Undakova
Hialaya Jahaya, Heidi D Music (Aug 07, 2015)
Check out the Wisdom Album and hear what opened up for Undakova in 2015 that set the tone for where I am today.
https://open.spotify.com/album/0FYttyl6L5aJRoqwVCWuhN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.