Skip to main content

✨๐Ÿ’ซ The Worst is behind you ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’š -Ezine

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

From being Driven to Walking my talk

Often I have to look in the mirror and say "Who AM I to think I am cut out for the lifestyle I choose?
Often it is easier to blame other people than to be in integrity with the new standards I set for myself and my life.
No matter how long it takes for me to grow into my vision of who I want to become I will support agents of the divine (whether they be women, children or men) with my guidance and skill.
Even when metaphorically I fell on my face in life.
I believed in myself , got back up, and tried again.

I learned to build my business with the help of coaching and guidance from mentors.
Over time I built my reputation as UNDAKOVA through walking my talk and showing up.
Even when I was scared stiff.
Before long I couldn’t even say the word “Cypher” before people would begin asking me how they could be in the safe spaces, under the moon cycles, that I created to support them in manifesting their word into reality using Hip Hop Freestyle swaag.  
I would invite them to be however they were, and share my gifts with love.
Soon they would become more confident in overcoming any obstacles, embodying their creative art form, practicing to balance their chakras and manifesting masterfully using the raw power of sound and word.
I invested over 10 years learning how to embody the 5 elements of Holistic Hip Hop Yoga here in the toughest city in the world New York. In order to support those, who like me, were doing way too much for way too little, for way too long. 
Interested in finding your "one true element" out of the 5 elements of Hip Hop Yoga here in the toughest city  then check out this FREE guide "MindYourOwnBusiness: 7 simple steps you can take now"


Peep what Darran said:
"We defined my artistic goals and set a clear path for achieving them. I then wrote and directed a short film which for me was truly taking my creative output to new level! It was really helpful." -Darran Boyer 

EVENT:Pink Moon Rooftop Party
DATE: Thursday April 18th, 7-10pm 

For this Month’s FULL PINK MOON @0r__nah_spiriturlgangsta & @undakova are facilitating an intimate Hip Hop yoga Cypher for a new event with @ditox.co
Join us for the launch of their Digital Ditox movement under the Full Pink Moon, with the first exclusive Pink Moon Rooftop Party
Ditch digital and celebrate real, raw, face-to-face connection with drinks, performance art and mindfulness.
ENTER THE LOFT & ROOFTOP set in New York City’s best kept secret, the party will be set in a private Loft and Rooftop in Lower Manhattan.
More Info & Tix

We're getting ready to go to Thailand

We're making our Dreams reality.
There was never a time where we've "had" the funds.
We've had the discipline and commitment to our vision and continued to follow through on what we believed we deserve. You deserve to retreat and recharge. More videos exclusively for 
Yung Shamans

From being Driven to Walking my talk. 

That is when my day dream bubble burst!.
The voice of reason, security, success, and sarcasm when it came to speaking to artistic relatives who were finding a hard time not being financially stable began to talk from head of the dinner table. "So what it is that you do?"

Hip Hop Yoga Retreat June 15-24th in Thailand 

"If you’re curious about sacred twerk, labyrinth walking meditation, astral beast yoga, and holistic hip hop ciphers in the safe container of intentional community... we’ve got only a few spots left on our @ultraculturalothers Hip Hop yoga retreat in barefoot jungle paradise June 15-24. DM for a clarity call with @undakova" -High Prieztezz 0r_Nah
 
Thank you for taking out the time to read this message. Looking forward to seeing you on one of our wellness rituals *|FNAME|*.
*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–⚡️⭐️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’€ And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.