Skip to main content

😇✨We are miracles of love 💖🌈

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
View this email in your browser

I am healthy, I am happy,
I am financially abundant and free.

It was Vision Board 2020 and it could have been a disaster.
The moment I arrived I noticed the gate to the gallery was locked. I calmly called the person who booked the space and he messaged me that the venue owner was reluctantly just getting out of bed. It was 10am and he was on his way to open the doors infuriated that I didn't remind him a few days earlier of the exact timing of our event.
Once the gallery owner arrived he discreetly pulled me to the side then shook his head in disbelief "You have no absolutely no boundaries what so ever. . .who do you think you are?" 
Having a strong belief in the power of plant medicine, and the understanding that venturing deep into the jungle can give life changing insights one would be skeptical as to why they would  begin a journey with an "Urban Shaman."
To create a vision board?!?
Because I was highly recommended by a trusted friend I was able to at least get the benefit of the doubt. 

Regardless of our "bumpy take off" there was a bigger vision and reasoning behind our gathering. I was open to teaching how to embody the 5 elements of holistic Hip Hop Yoga and to guide how to open your throat chakra to manifest masterfully via the raw power of sound and word.
We began promptly at 11:11am.

The wonderful visionary artists that were chosen to attend this event weren't familiar with the  5 elements of Holistic Hip Hop Yoga. Often I have the honor of creating safe spaces called “Cyphers” where it is everyone’s first time experiencing this form of gathering. At Vision Board 2020 we invested six hours into our gathering.
The time flew by. 

At one point I grabbed a marker and a sheet of paper.
I began to illustrate the 5 Elements of Hip Hop and then began breaking down each element into its essential form.

At first one visionary artist (let's just call her/him "Jordan") didn’t resonate with the “Graffiti artist” element example I was illustrating.

When I was a “yung shaman” this lack of resonance with Jordan and my example would have carried on with back and forth bickering for way too long. 
At this particular moment I simply was able to truly see and acknowledge his/her point and notice how we were both saying the same thing all along.

It wasn’t long before all of the artists began having their own “aha moments” and realizations that their able to put down visually on their vision boards.
At first they were new to the experience but eventually were confident in overcoming any obstacles and able to use words to weave spells into reality and embody their creative passion and purpose to a higher level.
Through dance and movement, experiencing the bliss of pure freedom of expression.

Inspiration and confidence are sometimes invisible forces. They can be obtained easily when the one creates an inclusive and safe container where everyone can be free to be self expressed, and all points of view are acknowledged in full as "right." 

I hope you can enjoy peacefulness within your power. And experience the knowing that your vision for 2020 has a unique blueprint that has the highest outlook for all within it.

I’m getting ready to fill one of these two spaces that I've opened up for new visionaries that want to not only complete their vision boards for 2020 but would like me to support and share guidance along the way. Let’s connect if you think that other space may be for you *.

Text me now at 917-512-3752 to RSVP for the next gathering in March and set up a time that works best for you so I can support you and your goals for 2020. 

Love and Light,

KOVA 2020

FOR VIDEO AND BACK STAGE ACCESS BECOME A PATREON AT PATREON.COM/UNDAKOVA
CONSCIOUS CONTENT by @STEFANI_OFFICIAL

Photos and videos of #VisionBoard2020 by @Stefani_official 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.