Skip to main content

👹👅 Stay Strong 🙌đŸ’Ē

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
View this email in your browser
IN TODAY'S EZINE
  1. #LessonForToday
  2. #Lockdown
  3. #Movement
  4. #Family Time
 
  • Knowledge of Vitality Automatically freestyle
  • COVID-19 Resources and Inspiration
  • #Stayhomeanddance movement meditation 
  • #Stayhomewithfamily goodies for children
#lessonfortoday


Knowledge of Vitality Automatically:


Connect to your Higher Power.
You are the master and the apprentice.

Release the pressure to “get it right”

To know.

Let your higher power step in.

Surrender to this healing time.

Surrender to this resting time.

Surrender to this initiation into the more integrated you.

 

Let go of the weight. 

The past that no longer is aligned with who are becoming.

And the future that is not here yet.

 

Be aware that you always can get back onto your path again from being present to the wisdom surrounding you; through books, omens, and checking within yourself to tap into your higher power for support.

Ask your higher power what the <next step> for you to do is to maintain. 

And do that fully.
 

Perhaps now is a time to simply share your gifts with grace. 

 

Realize only love is real and the rest is a challenge that will soon pass. 

 

Enjoy yourself and your family and make the most of what you have.

#Lockdown: COVID-19 Resources
VENMO: HOW TO PLAN A VIRTUAL EVENT ONLINE WORKSHOP

As businesses and organizations shift their in-person event strategies to virtual experiences, Vimeo’s live production team is here to help navigate these changes successfully under tight deadlines.

 

Today join the webinar and hear from Greg Palmer, Senior Producer at Vimeo, for expert advice on how schools, event coordinators, marketers, and more are evolving their event strategies to optimize engaging live streaming experiences.

SAVE YOUR 2PM SEAT
#stayhomeanddance

“That was not that cool” says my son.

And he is right it wasn’t really lol.
But it certainly was healing to check into my focus and balance during it my movement meditation. 

 

Moving meditation is not about being “cool” on the dance floor.
As much as it is about dancing out your intentions into reality on the dance floor of life. 

You can use the sound you choose to practice with;
to enhance your ability to focus within as well as with the environment around you. 

 

As the "Dancer of Reconciliation" I often wear a cloak (or sometimes a scarf) of protection and love so that I may continue to practice forgiveness to myself and those I love. 

I fortify my boundaries and for the past 3 years I have danced on the New Moon at my wellness events as well as DJed for others to dance and gain their own spiritual activation from the experience.  

 

Affirmations and movement help one come from their lowest state back to their highest vibration.

 

If you are interested in doing Movement Meditation with me then send me a video of you dancing for 10 seconds and tag me in it. In the meantime I will see you in catch you in the next Moving Meditation here live on instagram.

 

Here are some of the affirmations for this Moving Meditation. 

  • I recognize the abundance of love, trust, and care surrounding me.
  • My internal mother is always here for me, protecting, nourishing and soothing me.
  • I deserve the best that life has to offer. My needs are always met.
  • I am connected to Mother Earth and know the security of being grounded in reality in the moment. 
#Stayhomewithfamily

I created a family vision board via the support of @enchantressshane  where I affirmed how I wanted to show up for myself so that way I can provide while living my purpose in life.

We are facing trying times. It is a “spiritual war” out here “so to speak”

 

So when we get confused and sometimes convoluted with so many other agendas it is good to have tools around like a #visionboard2020 to remind us what our vision is. 

Supermoon is a day care center and art space where I work at in Ridgewood. Our last days of work for me were bitter sweet as my co-workers and I stood 6 feet apart to help sanitize the toys, say our last goodbyes, and film this collection of story time, Hip Hop Yoga, and more.
   Our fearless leader Magin had hopes that while our families were are home they could watch and feel a little bit more comfy with an unusual change of schedule. Also she was kind enough to bring us all together one last time so we could join and do what we do in good faith that whatever would come next would be good in such uncertainty. 
          
If you need a brief break and can tolerate a moment of "screen time" to hear a story, see a puppet show this is about as child friendly as it gets. From my hood to yours :) Hope you enjoy. 
Supermoon TV (Episode 1 of series)

lets take care of you! 

Take hot baths, exercise, focus on your ideas, and stay aligned with your source. You are no good to anyone else if your energy is low and you are struggling. 

 

The relationships around you will begin to reflect the love you have for yourself. And once you begin to love all of those parts of yourself, even those hidden parts you may have chose to ignore, then you can cultivate the unconditional love we are from our divine mother.

 

You are the mysterious forces of man woman and child. 

 

"Today I honor the Devine feminine. I cherish the Shakti energy that is the powerful force that countless wonderful women in my life have found within and have shared in grace."

 

I am truly grateful to all of the blessed woman on this planet that have truly seen me through these times. 

 

Thank you for the patience, compassion, guidance, and support  you have given. My focus is being whole and complete and as such I stay in alignment with my truth and do what is best for myself and those around me.

 

My brethren know that without the female the male cannot be created or exist. May all beings be happy and free. See you soon.

Yours Truly,
KOVA 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊đŸ”Ĩ👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.