Skip to main content

🌟💜 Now we can celebrate 🌈🎆 -EZINE

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

FIRE UP your divine connection. 



 

We safely landed back home from Thailand early afternoon. 
Before long I gave a healing massage after our long journey home then deep sacred healing intimacy by the evening.
Then contributed financially for my partners massage for the next day.
Cleaned the stove top, did the dishes (as usual), took my son to the bank 
paid the rent, did the laundry, had a date with son eating dumplings and hanging in the park. My son joined me all day so my partner could enjoy a massage and then work with a client for UltraCultural Others Mystery skool from within our home.
I do this and more daily on top of tending to my own spiritual practice, working with the non profit organization BEAT GLOBAL, and running a business of my own (UNDAKOVA ENTERPRISES) while managing our partnerships with others.

I say all this to say that it pains me that when things go sour in the relationship often "someone" will actually claim boldly that YOU do nothing and THEY did everything. 
When things take a turn they will say "things could be better if only YOU only changed a little"

Don’t listen. 
Be honest. 
Do your best and let the "most high" keep checks and balances. 
Just know I also see you. I know you wouldn’t reading this and in my life if you weren’t contributing to the super parents in the world.

Glad to be back stateside and home in America.
Have a blessed fourth of July with your feet up literally.

Please note: I know I couldn’t have shown up today or any day like I do without my partner. It takes two "to make a thing go right" and it takes a village as well.

I was going to cancel my personal checking account today but they got me with the giving my son a yo yo and a coloring book though lol.
Sometimes you have to stay committed and ride it out until more information is given.
We all make mistakes.
Learn to forgive like children do and see the good in all.
FIRE UP YOUR DIVINE CONNECTION .

Visiting a rice field in asia really gave me a new impression of what it takes to receive rice on my plate. 
 
Happy Fourth of July!! to all the patriots out and veterans that have decided that our freedom and independence is to be celebrated.

It took a lot of pain and struggle to get the amount of freedom we experience today even though we are not entirely free or independent still today in my opinion.

Much love and respect to you and yours and whatever you believe. May you celebrate it, safely and with those you love most. 
Become a Patreon of Undakova

UNDAKOVA BLOG
Support the Women and Children

"Having a safe secure J.O.B. will always leave you J.ust O.ver B.roke.
You will always have slightly just over your monthly expenses.
What if you could earn more money than your current expenses (and unforeseen expenses) with meaningful work doing what you love?

Work to learn something that will bring you closer to your ideal version of you." 

Keep Reading

Hip Hop Yoga Retreat is officially completed

"We completed our barefoot jungle paradise retreat where we Twerked our magic, honored the Black Madonna as well as the Statue of Liberty. Want to see some of the good the bad and ugly? Then please join my Undakova membership page here  for more exclusive videos and content that will take you deeper into what we conjured up for 10 days. 

EVENT: FULL MOON CYPHER
DATE: Friday July 19th, 7-10pm 

Hip Hop Yoga for EARTH WARRIORS
@ Deconstrukt
41 Seabring 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11231 
RIDE or CRY Tix are 1/2 Price thru July 1st

Calling all nomad spiritual warriors, budding MCs and mystic mammas. Celebrate the fullness of Mama Moon with us in our safe, sacred and healing container. Drop-in to feel more grounded, connected and “flow with your heart." Our Hip Hop Yoga cyphers create space for summoning and praising the Great Goddess (our Mother Earth), honoring her as nourisher, Creator/Destroyer & Life-giver.

Together we honor our healing paths by coming together to drink cacao, cypher with positive intention and dance furiously fueled by ancestral winds of time eternal. Come vibe with us, get your MC-on... no hip hop experience necessary...Optimal root chakra medicine for those returning home to indigenous ways. You don't have to be a "rapper" to participate and all levels welcome. Circle work is "heart math"
More Info & Tix

#UNDAKOVA  
REFLECTION OF THE DAY

When I took this photo. 
I was talking myself out of getting really "New York pissed off" at a retreat attendee who happened to have sat on top of this cliff (for 24 hours or more it seemed) losing their sense of reality and time during a relapse of sorts. They became helpless and it started to become a life or death situation on my hands. 

But then I talked myself into gratitude that this rare near death experience was actually what brought me to this beautiful moment in time where I could still choose to see the good around and pacify my need to utilize old habits that didn't serve me. 

Thankfully it all worked out for the best in the end. 
Take time to stop and smell the roses. 
You could be anywhere and still be in your mind's drama so deeply that you don't take a moment to look around you and notice how far you have come.
The experience I had here was somewhat hellish as I thought I would have to perform and exorcism on someone and was really already at my wits end and over it. In the end with the help of many I dug deeper within myself and found more love available and it became the most heavenly evening of stars I saw in my entire life.


Be the first to receive original music, lyrics and videos exclusively here for Yung Shamans

Shouts to the Balinese, the Thai, and the fierce yoga warriors out here have made our trip everlasting. 
Thank you Abria Joseph, Francie Fishman, Rob Weber, Kamau Abayomi, Johnny Rose, Nathan, Peter, Gala, Brian, Akasha and so many others we gathered with at 
Yogabarn and Akasha Restaurant for going above and beyond to make us feel at home and being able to honor our word as servants of the new paradigm. 



May you join us at our Next Full Moon Cypher in New York July 19th .
*|END:IF|*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.