Skip to main content

✨🙏💜 It's Time for Spiritual and Personal Freedom -UNDAKOVA ENTERPRISES ✈🗽🌏

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
"The worst is behind us and we are ready to move beyond challenges that were set out of us in order for us to grow" -UNDAKOVA

The moment has arrived. I am heading to a 10 day Vipassana silent meditation 
I am opening my heart and trusting all that has come to pass and accepting the now knowing I can trust those who are in my life now. Thank you for making it to this point in the journey. In a few more days Kali will be 1 year around the suuuuuuunnn!! :) So grateful.

May all beings be happy and free. L
okah samastah sukhino bhavantu

YOUR YO!YOGI SOUND ALCHEMY RETREAT

I grew up in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. I often notice when people come to my LES home to visit they lose their breath because of my view of the East river and Manhattan bridge. And I get it, it's rare to live in Manhattan and not have a view facing another building wall because of the amount of tall buildings here. And I am supremely grateful for my home and ability to raise my son here in this diverse city habitat. But for me leaving NYC and being on an island where tons of butterflies are swarming, colorful fish are swimming in clear blue water, and there are lush green trees all around thriving with new sounds, insects, birds animals it's a revitalization for my soul. No longer the sounds of sirens and cars. I want to experience a rainforest treehouse or beach front bungalow where me and the friendly frogs and geckos take showers together and sleep to sounds of nature amplified through gratitude. This is the lifestyle that I love to provide for my family and friends. That reminds me that life is sweet :)

Hit me up with a reply email or go to 
YO! YOGI Sound Alchemy Retreat In Thailand if you can use a change of scenery too

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO
Overcome your fears  

It took some real overcoming of limiting beliefs for my partner and I to show up in Thailand and decide to get it popping in Why Nam. We didn't have much money, we weren't completely confident about taking a newborn baby to a foreign place, we actually knew about Why Nam but wasn't so sure we would be welcomed here to serve with our work. We chanted about it and had the best intentions but the way was unclear. We had to trust the universe would take us down the path we intended if it was for our highest good. It wasn't without doubt, turmoil and mercury retrograde obstacles. But in the end this is just one of the moments we had that will forever shape us. Video of us finally celebrating at Why Nam after all. https://youtu.be/wSx_zZUGLcQ 

Come overcome all obstacles with us September for 10 days. More info and sign up here soundalchemy.ontrapages.com

CLICK TO REPLY

WOW! What vibes. We couldn't have activated this powerfully without each and every one of you! Please stay connected, we'll be back in NYC for the next Dream Beat in October after our Thailand Retreat.

To Get updates on the next DREAM BEAT Like our page & subscribe to our Mailing List HERE: 
http://ontrapages.us14.list-manage.com/subscribe…

"Just wanted to thank you for making it out there and sharing your love and ideas. Bopping around with you all was truly an experience for the books. I got a ton of inspiration from that day and left feeling rejuvenated!! What a remarkable family you have, stay blessed" -Elaina Dorf

"This guy had the most amazing energy ever! And look at his beautiful family behind him!!! 🤗 Such a beautiful day. I'll never forget it." #elementsnyc  Sarah Uzma Grewe

"David, Katie and the beautiful Kali were an absolute delight to watch on stage. The purity of their soul reflects in their music. I will never forget how they incorporated the wands we all made together in their performance. Beautiful people. Wishing them the very best." -Niharika Singh


Show your support by donating $1-$5 to our Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/undakova 

BONUS
Thank you for your time and energy in reading this Ezine. Please take a moment to spread the word about the SOUND ALCHEMY RETREAT THAILAND to those who might appreciate it. Or drop me a line and let's combine thoughts on how you can join us on a particular part of the journey. As always with love and respect.

-UNDAKOVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.