Skip to main content

Dear Haiti

A mentor and positive friend of mine emailed me on facebook and told me he was going to Haiti with The Give Them A Hand Foundation (GTAH), A not-for-profit organization that continues its long standing partnership with Kids Explore, Universal Aid Society and The Luisa Messon Foundation. They are also collaborating with World Care, United African Congress (UAC) and Earth Rights Institute (ERI) to mobilize resources in order to assist the people of Haiti to cope with their present circumstances and eventually to rebuild their lives and country.

He said " Looking for projects, activities and /or acting games to offer the kids. Any thoughts, music and ideas to offer? Wish I can take U along"
That message inspired me to write this song so to reach the youth in Haiti within my favorite art form.

Check the verse: The Dear Haiti song mp3 is attached to this email.

Dear Haiti
We may not be there but we still hold you tight
Dear Haiti
I may not be there but I still hold you tight

Life is a process and so are we
So if we give up know whose going to hold the key
To unlock the universal power we
have within us to withstand how it be
When a tragedy hits and some how you see
The world upside down and the ground beneath your feet
makes thats that sound that makes cowards flee
That's when you'll hear these words that empower me
Look fear in the face and keep on going
And know that you are part of the all knowing Truth
that rest in every spirit not showing
Gain that strength let the force keep glowing
Cause its in side of you
I could see it in your heart
like the sun shining through
Look at the love you can spark
I am just too proud of you
Undakova Willpowa
This is just how we do

Dear Haiti
We may not be there but we still hold you tight
Dear Haiti
I may not be there but I still hold you tight

This goes out to all those people
Ya know, Dealing with the tragedy
Helping out
Looking for there loved ones
People still moving on with faith
All those youth
All my kids out there stay young
Stay blessed
Stay optimistic
Stay looking forward
The future has yet to be brought
In the present you are the one and only
Realize you have the power to make anything happen.

Dear Haiti
Dear Haiti

Quantcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.