Skip to main content

Changing Your Mood

Hey my neyba. I was just reminded about the power we have to alter our existence today. Here I am in my stark white cubicle this morning feeling tired. Yes I would have liked to get more sleep last night but that wasn't even the end of it. Bad hair day, co-worker constantly telling stories of events out loud with tons of curse words in them, (not sure why he was explaining how he survived several gruesome car accidents), and so on. Let's just say I was attracting various types of unsatisfactory types of circumstances. The thought came in my head that "I am tired"
So what happened next. Well I remembered I had an ipod with some positive music on it. I made the choice to put it on and begin listening to some instrumentals I use to love from when I was much younger. Although they were good the still had reminded me of a negative time due to the profanity and vulgar words that I began remembering where on the songs. I schose to switch the playlist and begin playing another album. That is when I began listening to an album By E.S. Posthumus called "Unearthed." Immediately I began to feel better. The "Unearthed" album took my mind away from my current issues and immediately became the soundtrack to my life and good things to come. Once I began feeling good I began to recollect how you will always have a choice. You can go for a walk, you can begin to write, you can do whatever your body and soul needs in order to take care of you at any point in your life no matter how busy you are. When you are feeling good you are more likely to attract situations that are aligned with who you are rather than some thought about yourself that does not value you like the thought "I am tired"
Now I am here. I might be at mid power with my sleep energy but I am at full power with the understanding that I want joy and I can bring joy and positivity into my life at any moment.
Yes I know there are times where everything is horrible and the slightest form of light is non existent. Even then we can take what those situations are teaching us in those moments by choosing to accept them rather than fight them (what you resist will persist). In most cases those negative times that produce anxiety and unliked emotions create the respect and gratitude we earn.
So with that said what I would recommend is to check out the "Unearthed" this year. Perhaps do your own search in your ipod or music store for a certain type of music that will always take your mind elsewhere and help to paint pictures of satisfaction and bliss in you. Maybe you would like to take some exercise courses, develop yourself in some creative way, or have fun learning something new. You will then gain the important tools and insights to use in the moments where you need them most in enabling you to manifest the life of your dreams and true desire. Peace and Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.