Skip to main content

Millionaire Mind Affirmations for 2009's Turbulent Times

I am declaring it Financial Freedom February and a Millionaire Mind Month. That means that it is the month where we not only focus on the love in our lives, are grateful for our loving planet who nurtures us, but we give attention to our love for financial freedom and the joy it brings us as we can live the lifestyle we choose to live and give to those we choose to give freely and with ease. In honor of Financial Freedom February I am contributing these affirmations which I obtained from T. Harv Eker's A Millionaire Mind Intensive. Here they go.

Affirmations from "secrets of the millionaire mind"

I release all subconscious barriers to financial and personal success
I am an excellent money manager
I always pay myself first
I put money into my financial freedom fund every day
My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money
I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle
I am financially free. I work because I choose to, not because I have to
My part-time business is managing and investing my money and creating streams of passive income
My inner world creates my outer world
Everything in my life is a choice. I choose to be wealthy
I create my life. I create the exact amount of my financial success
I play the money game to win . . . my intention is to create wealth and abundance
I admire and model rich and successful people
I believe money is important, money is freedom, and makes life more enjoyable
I am a confident and powerful magnet for financial abundance and prosperity
Every day in every way, I am becoming wealthier, happier and freer
It is fun and easy to make a lot of money
I deserve prosperity
I enthusiastically create and step into my financial freedom
I am destined to have an abundance of love and prosperity in my life
I create abundance doing what I love
I deserve to be wealthy because I add value to other peoples lives
I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver . . . each are equally important
I am a truly grateful for the money I have now
Exciting, prosperous opportunities always come my way
I live in unlimited luscious abundance . . .. More and more effortlessly flows to me with ease and grace
My highest desires are manifesting now
My capacity to earn, hold, and grow money increases with each and every day
I allow and receive wealth and abundance into every area of my life . . .easily and effortlessly
I am worthy and deserving of prosperity, abundance, and love.
Money and prosperity flow into my life from many different sources
I earn enough passive income to enjoy a prosperous and loving lifestyle
I expect and receive miracles

So there you have it. Financial Freedom February's Affirmations. Hope you enjoyed the month of February and these affirmations made a difference in your world. Peace and Love.

P.S. Speaking of T Harv he is having an online webinar in 3 days about the up coming stock market crash and boom, wealth management, and other financial advice. I signed up and figured Id give you a heads up in case you are interested in making a change in your finances this year. I know I am ha. Ok well thats all for now speak to ya in the next post. Peace

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="235" caption="Millionaire Mind FREE REPORT"]Millionaire Mind FREE REPORT[/caption]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.