Skip to main content

✨💜 Stay focussed on your vision -UNDAKOVA ENTERPRISES 🌌🈳🌔 🙏

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
"Move forward with unwavering faith, knowing the universe is supporting you. Have no doubts. 
" -UNDAKOVA
    You always get what you deserve 
    Are you feeling fear? That is only a reminder that whatever you are working on is important for your growth. 

    I am moving into a time of supreme spiritual, personal, and financial freedom. It has been difficult for me to trust who is in my life today and not place walls around my heart. But I called in spiritual protection and I am safe now. The cords are cut between me and what was no longer serving me as well past experiences.
       I have fully embraced my endings with love and acceptance and now I feel really alert and aware moving forward. 
Friday, May 26th 6pm - 10pm

DREAM BEAT: New Moon in Gemini
Dream Beat is a contemporary wellness party ritual drawing together creative (radical) visionaries, conscious parents and young ones for community healing, divine incantation, song, dance, cultural dreaming, drums and the linking of magic to everyday Life. This high vibration sacred wellness ritual draws together those wishing to connect to the divinity found in the mind, sacred arts and nature. 

Auspicious peaks of the Lunar calendar such as this new moon in Gemini are the best time to set intentions and through the sacred medicine of music and movement, recognize your body as a medium of the greater Cosmos. 

Co-led by MC "Make Change" Undakova and rotating featured artists, our DREAM BEAT events open with a meditation followed by circle work, live performance art, ecstatic dance, affirmations & cosmic visuals synergistically coordinated to help you cultivate strength of mind and body, clarity of vision and total heart expansion. 

Dream Beat invokes the language of the Goddess expressed by poets, shamans, artists and emcees as pathways between worlds, a sacred space where the names and forms of false consciousness disappear. Come together with our Dream Beat tribe to reinvigorate your purpose for many moons to come.


Arrive promptly we will be opening with a Cacao Sound Ritual!
Doors close at 8pm to hold sacred space

 
: : : NEW MOON IN GEMINI FEATURED ARTISTS : : : 

- Pre-dream Yoga Flow led by Mary Ann Fernandez on the first floor 6-7pm for an extra $10
- Henna Blessings by 
Lovable Face & Body Art Entertainment (starting at 6pm)
Florencia Fridman returns guiding us through the multidimensional layers of the self in a collective way through cacao and sound
- Dance Warm-up with
 Charlotte Cwikowski
- Dance Warm-down led by Jessica Trovato of Groove
- Doula Akhet 
Bailey Rollins of Moonstone Babies will be offering spirit baby pendulum readings !!
- Lunar Astrology Readings by 
Chase Chualong of Early Bird Astrology
- Tea, tarot, aura cleansing & activism brought to you by The Regenerates Samuel Barnes & Irayida Galaxia
- Crystalline sound bath savasana by Or Nah
- With Love & Support from 
Ximena Balmori 

More Features TBA
UNDAKOVA SONG: "Have No Doubts"

Watch this youtube video of my Son and I
Here is a song I wrote that made sense for me to share with you today. We are all going through changes and sometimes the lack of certainty and instability is making us get out of our comfort zones. But I wanted to show my present life and share a song that means a lot to me toward the mindset I would like to have always. Which is a mindset that "has no doubts" about the ability to make the best of any situation and one that is grounded in reality in the moment and knows that its mission is to continue to be happy because if it wasn't then it wouldn't be alive breathing right now. Well I hope the song and video sum up what I mean better.  Please enjoy. The Lyrics are below. 

HAVE NO DOUBTS

I know this world is cold but please realize

If ya breathing now then you can feel alive

Everything that happens starts from inside

Close your eyes right now and just visualize

You could have your own entire enterprise

Own your own corporation and devise

A mission to heal the world for you and I 

Have No Doubts

And sometimes you feel like your crucified

Feeling victimized cause maybe you have tried

To do your best, your stressed, thinking that you should hide

Hold ya head up high, do what you do with pride

The pressures on, you thinking is a do or die

But too much stress will leave you with suicide

Relax, take my hand and let's unify

Have No Doubts

Cause having doubts will leave with a negative

Mind state that won't make it better and

You won't be happy knowing that you've settled when

You were close to you goals, but then yet again

Opportunity knocks and you don't let him in

Cause instead of receiving you're severing

Stay positive, your belief is the medicine

Have no Doubts

YO! YOGI

A New Paradigm Retreat

@ Why Nam
 Beach Thailand

YO! YOGI did ya know ULTRACULTURAL OTHERS Undakova & Or Nah have announced their SOUND ALCHEMY INITIATION in THAILAND ? Its a 10-day activation This Fall on the crystalline sands of Why Nam beach.

To be among the first to hear more about our Thailand Retreat, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/cPcXX1

SUPPORT MY BROTHERS NEW SOLO ALBUM

"SELF CONTROL"   (click on the picture)
"I'm finally putting out a Positive Hip-Hop Album. Thanks to all the studying, relationships, and humbling experiences I've been gathering, I've managed to put together a balance of head nodding rhythms, bars, flow... Knowledge, Wisdom, & Understanding. It's one of those goals you want for a long time, but might never do... so it means a lot to share this moment with YOU." -Self Suffice Khaiim the Rapoet
BONUS
May you and your family be blessed.

I admit not all of my choices in life were for my highest good.
Still I am constantly learning and becoming more courageous about making choices that are for my highest good and the benefit of all.
I am now turning what is leaden in my life into something that is golden.
Justice will be served and balance will be restored no matter what. Even if it seems I am 'losing out' there really is no loss in the grand scheme of things.
Am I always a positive person? Unfortunately no. I do do my best to be positive and stay optimistic and have practices that help me. But as I begin to see everyone's point of view and perspective I will make choices to adapt to new modes of living where everyone wins.
Right now my medicine is to surrender my pride. And TRUST those that are in my life right now. Thank you for being on this journey with me and reading my Ezine. May you flow with your heart, and let the universe be your guide

with Love and Light
-UNDAKOVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.