Skip to main content

🌏☀ Change is inevitable, flow with it -UNDAKOVA ENTERPRISES 🌈🌔 ✨

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
"Nothing last but nothing is ever lost. Now is the time to let go of what is no longer serving you to make room for miracles" -UNDAKOVA
        But you already know the answers you seek .
        When I look into my son Kali's eyes I see the light of the pure cosmos, the Universe in totality. He reminds us we are all keepers of the light. Now is the time to activate your highest potential in this shared dream we call reality. Be bold, and let you true light shine.
   
NEW UNDAKOVA DJ SET
Our thoughts, words and actions are what create our existence. You can do yoga, say affirmations that align your chakras, when you download my latest mixes of music spun live from Thailand by becoming a patreon here is the link
    
I am in Thailand on the beach by myself for the first time it seems since I arrived two weeks ago. Yesterday I chanted gam ganapate namo namah to Lord Ganesh to assist in overcoming all obstacles with my partner. I witnessed we were able to change the weather from cloud forming to sunny. Then share moments dipping my son Kali in the water and dancing with his mom like Ganesh. After that I was meditating for an hour with Kali while he slept on my leg. But today the mercury retrograde miscommunications have piled too high and the delays have set in to break the schedule of todos enough to create space for something new to enter.  As the clouds of gloom begin rolling in on this island and the feelings have to be felt there is no clearing the way other than to embrace the rain and wind that is upon us. Now it's time to acknowledge what I have and whether it is truly healing medicine during these dark times for myself and others. Here is an unusual set of music that I combined that is exclusive to you. Hope you enjoy through the Mercury retrograde. 
Registration Extended April 30th

High Priestess Hip Hop Global Cyphernar
Have your own authentic voice recorded and polished starting in May when you REGISTER NOW. Limited space available. http://ultra.workshop.ontrapages.com/ #cypher #highpriestess #bossTALK #holisticHipHop #womenriseup  🖤
Be the Light! Video

Sounding your Truth with Just Jan featuring Undakova Music
 
"Vibration governs everything and when we understand the power of our Words, Music and Energy we are truly empowered for a better life and a better world. Join Just Jan as she shares the beauty and joy of Sound, Light and Color used for good." - Just Jan   
BONUS
1 hr + Music/Affirmations to align your Chakras
Thank you for your kindness, and support always. With love and light.

-UNDAKOVA
< **SPECIAL THANK YOU AND LOVE GO TO**
ALL IMAGES OF UNDAKOVA taken by Gerald Forster of WelcomeEarth

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.