Skip to main content

Alive Wisdom "Undakova Instrumentals Volume 1 of 9"

Alive
Alive 
By Undakova 

YOU !
CAN DO!
WHAT YOU!
WANT TO!
IN YOUR LIFE!
SOON- YOU- WILL- FIND- THAT- IN- DUE- TIME-
IF YOU FREE YOUR MIND AND REALIZE YOU'LL FEEL ALIVE


Come on
Take a walk through this
Mainframe of this corporate forte-urous (Fortress)
Same game just fame is what they offer us
Its all corrupt don't let your thoughts adjust

To the television sets
Cause they forcing us
To lose all that's sacred and its costing us
We cruise the hatrix like morpheus
With out a clue in this world what's in store for us

Who knows what its all because
But they say its for my own protection
And the war on drugs

So we live in sections
Eyes all on us

Like George Orwell
1984 on us

Man listen
I am trying to make decisions logically
Cause the forty acres and a mule that they promised me
Honestly

Is a dream only we could make true
SO what I am saying to you is. . . .



YOU !
CAN DO!
WHAT YOU!
WANT TO!
IN YOUR LIFE!
SOON- YOU- WILL- FIND- THAT- IN- DUE- TIME-
IF YOU FREE YOUR MIND AND REALIZE YOU'LL FEEL ALIVE

The world is changing
At a rate that is incredible
And you can be angry but
Change is inevitable
And you can be in danger if they
Sense you edible
So I stay resilient
My pain is not legible
I feel it's better to
Move when I am ready to
Rather than to only make a move when the cheddar do
Cause that’s miserable
you move when it's political
You don’t have a pulse you just a cosmetic ridicule
Willing to
sell out for a price
And to get a few
interviews
But to me you’ll never be credible
So I edit fools out
I don't let em choose
if they had a choice
They'd rather see me in medical
Hospital
but if you not hospitable
Then I keep it moving like the New York winter weather do
That's how you know I am alive
And I'll never do
Anything
but flow from my heart
and keep on telling you that


YOU !
CAN DO!
WHAT YOU!
WANT TO!
IN YOUR LIFE!
SOON- YOU- WILL- FIND- THAT- IN- DUE- TIME-
IF YOU FREE YOUR MIND AND REALIZE YOU'LL FEEL ALIVE



I am alive like raw foods
Like goji berries, hemp seeds and mushrooms
Like the flowers on the earth in the soil bloom
I define my path through concrete " give me room "
Forget the laws of physics
we ignore rules
Dissolve through any obstacle that tries to stall you
raise the volume
we howling at the new moon
you hear the call its just to warn you
that we alive like the birds in the sky
we believe that we're free and deserve to live high
and until all beings
are preserved to survive
then this whole damn thing
we call liberty is a lie
cause if I was the king
I'll have a tendency to try
to make sure I lived right
before I eventually died
while I still have breath
and the symphony behind
I am a hit you with a chorus
you can remember me by
like 

YOU !
CAN DO!
WHAT YOU!
WANT TO!
IN YOUR LIFE!
SOON- YOU- WILL- FIND- THAT- IN- DUE- TIME-
IF YOU FREE YOUR MIND AND REALIZE YOU'LL FEEL ALIVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.