Skip to main content

Brothers Gonna Work it Out

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Thank you for being here and continuing to be a part of this on going email conversation. I personally wish you and your family a wonderful holiday and a positive New Year. Here is a Holiday song especially created for you this season featuring my brother SUM. Listen for FREE online here with this link---->> THEM HOLIDAYS
 
View this email in your browser
Hello,
         Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to you. May you find yourself in good company and in good spirits.    

         I have found good company in my brother Srikology, Jesse Johnson and their UniTribe Productions team. I recently completed a several week course on Contact Improv dancing taught by Jesse Johnson. My original thought was that I would go on a Vipassana meditation retreat in November or fly out to Asia to meet up with Princess Lockerooo.  Instead I have followed my heart down a rabbit hole and learned to dance with gravity and learned of way for ascension I didn't know I had. Contact Improv dance has been a positive way for me to grow into new and deeper connections.
       Speaking of connections here are brothers I am connected to who I know are on the same wavelength in other realms unseen. Please listen to their words and enjoy my gift to you this Thanksgiving. Peace to iLLSPokinn, Mikal, Jeff Trills, Eric Williams, Heru, Ernest Photoman and other brothers who have had a positive impact on my life this month and those who are not mentioned in this email.
  

"A War on Your Time" an Audio Thought Piece by my brother

SUM
"The War On Your Time [AN AUDIO THOUGHT PIECE inspired by recent events related to Michael Brown, Ferguson MO, et al.]":  http://sumkilla.tumblr.com/post/103649931151
Written by SUM: This is not a song. I'm not on social media right now, so I have been unable to participate in the dialogue surrounding Michael Brown and events in Ferguson. Here are my thoughts. As usual they have very little to do with what is happening, and more to do with what I think needs to happen in our perception of what's "happening".
Please listen and share on my behalf. Background music provided by my friend 414Beg.

What no one wants to say about Ferguson! by my brother

PRINCE EA

 

Written by Prince EA: It had to be said. Warning, Explicit Language. Watch the video by the brother Prince EA

"LIFES A GIFT" by my brother

SELF SUFFICE

 

Self Suffice turns Nas's lifes a B$%^H upside down and flips it straight up . Listen to the lyrics and song here
Performing Arts Showcase and Fashion Show Thanksgiving Weekend by Knitheru.
NOV 30TH let's Experience
BROOKLYN'S FINEST IN FALL FASHION
Michelle Joni writes
:: ST LUCIAN PARADISE
::
1272 BROADWAY, BROOKLYN NYC ::
:: BETWEEN LEXINGTON AND GREEN
SUNDAY :: 11.30.14
AVENUE :: KNITHERU :: DJ HANDSOME :: CHARLII ::
:: body paint by MASSAH FOFANA :: Elana Streim, Akil Davis, AJ, Elliott La Rue ::
:: PERFORMANCES start promptly at 7PM, doors at 6:00 with live DJ::
::
 RSVP early bird tickets at EVENTBRITE to get $5 off admission  ::
:: 21 and over with ID 
::
DOWNLOAD DJ UNDAKOVA APP
If you haven't already. Please click on the image to download the DJ UNDAKOVA Android APP. The first one who writes a review will get special acknowledgement from me and a special surprise gift.

DJ Undakova is a versatile DJ who provides Music Entertainment/ MC services for various types of live events, from B
ar mitzvah, Burning Man Decompression Parties, Underground House/ Disco Parties, Student Events, Charity, and Health & Wellness events.

Make sure you RSVP to
UNDAKOVA's next appearance at the FASHION SHOWCASE for this Sunday. I'll be there 6:30sharp.
Don't forget to listen to DJ Undakova's mix of SUM and UNDAKOVA's THEM HOLIDAYS SONG by clicking on this link
The Lastest in FALL FASHION Crochades.com
It is the perfect weather for those stylish nose warmers we love to call Crochades. Check out Crochades.com, home of "Hooty the Owl's" Crochade Glasses. #Crochades are the stylish, comfortable, warm shades worn by creatives all over the world. "Whoooo" are not afraid to express their own uniqueness.
Crochades Facebook
Crochades Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Crochades Website
Crochades Website
Instagram
Instagram
Share
Tweet
Forward
UNDAKOVA SERVICES
http://djundakova.com/services.html
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © *|2014|* *|UNDAKOVA WILLPOWA PUBLISHING|*, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.