Skip to main content

NoPhone doesn't mean NoRhyme part 1

This past Thursday, pouring rain. 
I was living life, yes at it again

I didn't have much sleep and had much to do
You know laundry, banking, catch a friend or two

I had a situation to sell my merch and Crochades
I was DJing at CIELO for free, not paid

Turns out through all of this my mind wasn't equip
My lack of sleep made my thoughts erratic and constantly drift

Plus the text messages and distractions of my phone ya see
would tamper with my present moment and judgement of immediacy 

I had to meet a friend who didn't have a phone
Still my laundry was in the dryer and was still at home

I had to get DJ equipment which was still in Brooklyn
But how could I get there and meet my friend who wasn't hooked in . . . .

I said "meet me at 2:30PM" I made sure he would understand
that in order for us to connect then we had to plan

I said "meet me exactly standing in front of the token stand"
On the D train line at the street stop called Grand."

He said ok and without cell phone he stepped out of his house
I wanted to do that too but I had to take another route

I had to first go downstairs and get my laundry out
And then after that stop by the bank no doubt

So I hopped on my bike and while carrying the laundry cart
And forgot my jacket and to take my scarf

I guess you can say carring two things wasn't really smart
It wasn't a mindful day from the very start

So I took my sleepy eyes back upstairs real quick
Put a scarf around my neck, and a hat did the trick

I hopped on my bike and to my own demise
It was pouring down rain, I am riding with closed eyes

Plus I had to ride slow because of two flat tires
that needed more air just to my surprise.

I stopped at the bank with the time in check
I wanted to make it at 2:30 but the teller ripped my check

Then I had to wait patiently while he put it back correct
And deposited my money "Oh no I am late Id bet!"

So I jumped out again in the rain real fast
Just to meet my friend at 2:30 see I had to give him some cash. 

I made it down in the train station safe and healthy
My friend arrived late and we took a "Crochade selfie"

We laughed and as I was leaving him
I didn't know that was the last time I would see "him" again. 

"My phone" I guess all this time it was a HE
I rode home in the rain it was now a quarter past 3

I checked all of my pockets and thought how could it be
I guess I got to go back and see if can be retrieved

I retraced my steps on the bike back to the train
Having to DJ at 6pm I didn't want to do this again

But I did, knowing that I had to let it go. 
I put some air in my tires and continued up the road

Finally back in the train I noticed a clue
On the floor, ONE red when I knew I had two

Dag I didn't even know I dropped those too
With no sleep and rushing I guess what else would I do

OK . . . . . I have to go to my next destination and hop on my bike again. There is so much that has happened since I lost my phone this past Thursday. But hopefully I can fill you in with rhyme once again. 

IN the meantime check out this link for all you phone users out there



Or check out this UNDAKOVA RING TONE Exclusive.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.