Skip to main content

knows if you are real fan then you would read this

Undakova in the beginning

you have been in support of me for a long time. We shared loving moments and a few laughs as we've grown. But we have grown a bit distant right? As time moved on no longer have our dreams coincided as they once did in our past. Maybe your wish for me and my success has not quite yet been fulfilled whatever it might be. SO WHAT? You are still in the UNDAKOVA Fan page and guess what? I am going to still keep hollaring at you and letting you know what the deal is presently. And hopefully before the rest of the friggin world knows you will have known through this page and our connection! ya got that?!! hahaha. So check it you BEAUTIFUL BEING YOU!

I am on some Willpowa ish. (willpowanetwork.com) I have been for a while. Its making me crazy and an underground nerd all the time but hopefully it will prove to help more people than myself in the near future.

Also I am having a little gathering of artist and creative minds on Saturday August 1st after my BIRTHDAY July 31st. (birthday wishes on facebook will be suffice hehehe) If you can make it out to the artist meetup or should I say WILLPOWA Network Meetup that will be dope. Details to be announced on the Undakova fan page or by going to meetup.com/willpowanetwork
PS before this event I will be at the Willpowa office on Forsyth and there will be live djs and even an appearance of Crazylegs due to the next door storefront which is a grafitti shop. Sweet!!

Also I am working on some music so if you can write in this page and show some interest . . . . maybe I will send you some of it so you can hear what I sound like at soon to be 31! If you don't care about these meetups, the music coming soon, then you probably don't care about the shows coming soon too! as a matter of fact you probably think I am a DJ. No DJ UNDAKOVA was a part time gig to get me the money to buy my computer and microphone so I can record. I am not your favorite DJ and if I am thank you . . . I Do DO private parties ;) Anyhow I got some phone calls to make and I know you don't want to be stuck on facebook reading stuff from me all day so better that we end this now. And if you read this far know that I was sincerely pouring my heart out to YOU right now. Yes you. Thank you for being a fan of Undakova and may we connect sometime soon. OK? KEEP ME POSTED and I will do the same. Much respect. peace

If you download my undakova application on your iphone I swear I will buy you something for 2 dollars to match that dollar you spent like um. What can you get for $2. Lots of cool things in china town where the Willpowa center is. But for $1 you can get this!

Your very own APPLE APPROVED UNDAKOVA IPHONE APP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.