Skip to main content

Getting in the Astrology Zone

Hey there,
Hows it going now that retrograde has ended in the month of May for you?. Wait let me rephrase that because retrograde has not ended. It will end on June 7th. Yes I am into astrology and I have been keeping abreast of Mercury Retrograde and the latest with my Saturn Return since 2003 or so. Why well let me tell you how it all got started first.
My dad was also a leo so I was brought up being aware of that particular astrological sign I was and how it created my personality and attributes. My family would comment "oh you are just like your dad in that way" and knowing we were both Leo's helped me understand "what way" they were referring to. Later on as I got older at the age of 21 I met a young lady in a bar who was sort of obsessed with Leo's and she said "you are a leo I can tell and I can tell you all about yourself" I was curious and found out more about my sign through our friendship. By the year 2003 I lastly remembered being on an Amtrak train going to the Baltimore harbor for a work related trip and a women who was sitting next to me did Astrology Charts for a hobbie/living. I remember her having on Sun glasses during the trip but I could tell she was excited about my chart and we had a connection so I listened to her for the whole trip on the train about how what my life would be like and how my astrological chart played an important role in the decisions I would make. She then introduced me to Astrologyzone.com and from there I have never missed a month in seeing whether the predictions that the lady on the train told me would be true. To this day Astrologyzone.com is my favorite website when it comes to monthly astrology predictions so to speak.
So here we are. Its June 2nd. Which means on Astrologyzone everything that is going to possibly occur throughout the month for your particular sign is written in easy to understand paragraphs by Susan Miller. All you have to do is say to yourself one day "I wonder what this month will bring" go check out the site and see for yourself. You can check underneath your own particular sign and then see how this month will play out for you.
I personally believe that what ever you "believe" will eventually show itself in your life. In other words how you feel in the inside shows up on the outside. I also believe there are some outer forces that are doing what they do like clock work and no matter what you choose to "believe" you cannot influence there patterns therefore you can accept them and make life much easier by not trying to swim upstream all the time changing what cannot be changed. So I recommend using this website as a guide line in going with what you already believe to be true in your heart and placing it upon what is the outer forces (such as astrological alignments) that show distinct truths and coming up with something that works best for you . . . monthly. If that makes any sense at all to you then great go to Astrologyzone.com and check your monthly horoscope. If that doesn't make any sense at all to you then go to Astrologyzone.com and see if there is anything at all that can be beneficial to you and your life on the site. If you hate astrology and the word zone as well. Then hey I guess this is the moment where me and you say our blessings to one another that the next time we connect we can offer something to each other that is more useful. For now this is what I got. Signing off as some one who will continue to blog on Wellness, Health, Music , and Financial Freedom. Your buddy your neyba. Undakova.

Peace and Love

PS. you can really be cool and get Astrologyzone on your phone so you can have it on the go. Check it out below.

Are you a BLACKBERRY USER?

Click here: http://store.handmark.com/p/119867/Astrology-Zone-Premier-for-BlackBerry/-

Are you an iPHONE USER?

Click here: http://appshopper.com/entertainment/astrology-zone%C2%AE-premier

Comments

Bonita said…

Popular posts from this blog

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.