Skip to main content

Beyond the cloud of grief toward Ascension-EZINE

Move beyond the cloud of grief 
I just did a powerful ritual around making room for the good energy coming into my life. It consisted of sacrificial love. (the type of love where you have to leave something behind in order to bring in the love that we want) In other words transmuting what is leaden in life into what is golden.

I let go of journals that I have had since 2001. (The water element can be as destructive as fire as you can see in the image above) I went from telling the universe I still needed the "cliff notes" on all of the lessons I have learned since 2001 "just incase" to all of the wisdom I need in with me now and easily accessible. Fuggedaboutit! you are the technology you need.




Sometimes just REDUCING stuff is enough. 
You don't have to do a total overhaul. 
For example I had a jumble of medals and pins I had gained over the years from USOPEN, or track meets, or from some event etc. 
They were all tied together and I would always hide them in some area that made sense for them all to be together. Finally they were stuffed in an area that my finances were represented in like a safe box etc. 
So Today I took them out an cut the cords all of the medallions were on. And took all the pins off. Now it is much easier to store without the lengthy neck ties attached to them. That way I can atleast keep some part of the memory in tack. 


In the end these medallions are just matter and don't prove anything other than bring up a memory of the past. I feel the hardest part about throwing stuff out is it brings up the emotion of having to grieve for something. We are grieving a loss of a part of ourselves. 


The good part it brings in something new and more conducive to our current and future reality.
Also makes peace with the past when said and done with a new memory attached of the ritual and graciousness we part with our past items. 

Bonus



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.