Skip to main content

Photo Journel: #UnifierFestival 2015

Grateful that I packed a flashlight. Grateful I had Anna to assist me in the packing and help me consolidate and borrow her tent. Next time I won't be afraid to pack a fork, knife and plate though. I wanted to bring everything but that would have been a disaster. I still over packed a bit. . . Tarot Angel Cards . . . maybe next time.
Grateful to ride up with Rachael, Ricardo and Jesse. What a perfect collective of goodness. Rachael snapped this photo on the way up to the FEST. I was maximizing my health on some goodies pre-Trader Joes stop. But once we found Trader Joes then we went organic bananas!

Grateful for this wonderful oasis within the camp site. We are on the dock sitting by a gorgeous lake. The lake was perfectly warm, serene and comfortable. Cheers to being able to hang out with the sweetest lovelies ever by it.

Grateful that someone asked me to take a picture of the program and text it to their phone and I don't remember who the guy was. But whoever created this programming did a wonderful job. So grateful for the fabulous team that put this event together. They were radiant from very first moment we arrived.

I was happy to be involved in that Spoken w/Cipher section at 5pm on the left there. Follow everyone you can read in this picture. So many great artist. Super grateful for Venus who brought me to a space where I could really show up and serve with my most authentic self. Freestyle rapping about love and transformation in a festival. Classic times.
Grateful for Rebecca. Rebecca was one of the first people outside of the tribe I came with that invited me to be fearless when I first arrived. Special girl. Wish I got her contact info but the moments and dances we shared will never be forgotten. Til the next time soon. 


So grateful for this fearless goddess of love who allowed me to pour out my truths and share food and godversation (as Heidi D calls it) I found this moment to be pretty romantic and spontaneous. Cheers to being open, friendly and respectful. Thank you David R and Elizabeth for being there to snap this photo.



Grateful for this one moment going beyond the rhyming, crochade wearing, UNDAKOVA repping, being. Glasses off. All labels off. Sometimes it's good to just be curious and unknowing and let new perceptions come in.  Living loving and learning. Never know what each day will bring. Stay awake.

Grateful for everyone who put on the Crochades, shared a laugh, a hug, a smile, a compliment, a conflicting conversation, a cute giggle, an enlightening verse, a contact improv dance, a cosmic connection, a calling to communicate in anyway. Grateful for you indeed.


If you want to see more check out my youtube channel for videos and see this tour of the festival


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.