Skip to main content

Let's Keep the Momentum Going

Dream Beat ONCE AGAIN. . . Was everything I could ever want and more. As Undakova I intentionally took the time to take a real consensus of the communities interest, vibes and desires for DREAM BEAT. Overall each one of us wanted to continue to #PRESERVE and #CREATE the magic we all collectively bring when we come together under the new moon.
I am still buzzing from the amazing new peeps I met and from the co-creators who consistently come through and spread their light and#WISDOM.
Thank you Thank you Thank you.
In moving forward I want to remind us that life is cyclical and change is inevitable. So even though Dream Beat as we once new it in 2017 has ended. I acknowledge that it is NOT the end!
I am feeling a little vulnerable because I am truly #FEARLESS right now. And it can become habitual to act because of fear and have fear present in one's life. But I have no reason to act because of fear. You all have put me into action for #LOVE. We do this because of the LOVE we share as a group. I can hardly contain myself this event was so lit I had to meditate for 6 hours today to ground it all into practical action.
Let's keep the momentum going by keeping our self-care, and healthy practices going. If you want to continue your wellness regime with High Priestess Or_Nah join us this Tuesday morning for sweet dose of yoga taught by the #GODDESS herself. Also we are having White Tantra in the Ultracultural Headquarters (da crib) Tuesday evening at 6:30pm. Whether morning or night you can make one session right?.
Your choice. See you Tuesday. https://www.facebook.com/Dream-Beat-12965898226/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365...

Can somebody say Amen

After a week of seeing different people come in our house and leave our house with smiles on there faces still our sublet process is not complete. I wake up today and meditate my stress's away. Well most of em. Yesterday I spent all day working on a proposal for a school in Washington heights who seem to be interested in having an after-school program formulated by my company Willpowa. Weeks went by and I spent my days working on music and completing songs in the studio only to leave the proposal writing up to a trusted friend and fellow mc. Suffice to say it never got completed due to my energy being scattered amongst recording and subleting my place. Not to mention being a good boyfriend through the process. So turns out my friends from the UK want to look over it this weekend so I will have to submit the proposal in a bit late anyhow but hopefully with more spunk than it had in the first place. Anyway lets just say the only thing that helped me from not having a nervous breakdow...

Autism & the Arts Panel + #GivingTuesdayNow

Autism & The Arts Panel You are invited to our Autism & The Arts Panel Discussion this Friday, May 8th, at 12 noon. The panel will be hosted via Facebook Live and will feature advocates and members of the Autism community such as Emanuel Frowner, Self-Advocate and Actor; Constance Van Rolleghem, Chair of the Steering Committee of the Museum, Arts and Culture Access Consortium and Parent of a child with ASD; Jonathon Epstein, Transition Developer at AHRC NYC's Adult Day Services; Jayson Valles, Self-Advocate and Artist; and Gloria Pizzaro, Parent of child with ASD! We will discuss ways that we can integrate art activities into our home routines.  Click Here  to submit questions you may have for our panelists. See you Friday! #GivingTuesdayNow This Tuesday, May 5th, is #GivingTuesdayNow. Please  consider donating  to BEAT to help us continue providing our culturally responsive virtual pr...