Skip to main content

Weekly Download: NEW UNDAKOVA 1hour long DJ mix Wednesday

Sign up to get the latest 1 hour fully stacked DJ set https://www.patreon.com/undakova

UPDATE: We hit the 10 peeps a month goal! It's been a total game-changer. Patreon now supports me being overseas and not starving in the airport because I can buy one meal that I can share between my partner, son and I. We have a long way to go but I want to Thank you graciously as I wouldn’t be able to be here now without your support. From the bottom of my heart thank you for making sure we didn’t starve :)


We'd be happy to keep doing things exactly how we're doing them for a long time, and now we can. We'd also love to do even more if it becomes possible, which is where the stretch goal comes in:


New Years Push Goal of 50 Patreons!

The New Years Push will allow us to take UNDAKOVA to the next level, enabling us to do things like:
  • Send out weekly Instrumentals from now until January 2018 (possibly 2019)
  • Video blog our latest updates exclusively to you
  • Hire someone to support the movement
  • Upgrade the website. We call the current site undakovaenterprises.ontrapages.com. The New Years Push goal would fund the development of undakovaenterprises.ontrapages.com and allow us to dial in the truly represent our growth, offerings, content and community. This could include a part of the site where patrons can access all of the Undakova Instrumentals and DJ sets archived over time,  post questions and interact with each other, and have even more customization.


The New Years Push goal would be amazing to hit, but simply being totally supported by your generosity makes me truly grateful, and blessed to be able to be working toward making the world better than I received it. So I am happy no matter what else happens even if it just stays at us 11 :).


Thank you once again for any support you can offer if you decide to, and thanks for being a Undakova Patreon.


– UNDAKOVA



Photo by Gerald Forster





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365...

Can somebody say Amen

After a week of seeing different people come in our house and leave our house with smiles on there faces still our sublet process is not complete. I wake up today and meditate my stress's away. Well most of em. Yesterday I spent all day working on a proposal for a school in Washington heights who seem to be interested in having an after-school program formulated by my company Willpowa. Weeks went by and I spent my days working on music and completing songs in the studio only to leave the proposal writing up to a trusted friend and fellow mc. Suffice to say it never got completed due to my energy being scattered amongst recording and subleting my place. Not to mention being a good boyfriend through the process. So turns out my friends from the UK want to look over it this weekend so I will have to submit the proposal in a bit late anyhow but hopefully with more spunk than it had in the first place. Anyway lets just say the only thing that helped me from not having a nervous breakdow...

Autism & the Arts Panel + #GivingTuesdayNow

Autism & The Arts Panel You are invited to our Autism & The Arts Panel Discussion this Friday, May 8th, at 12 noon. The panel will be hosted via Facebook Live and will feature advocates and members of the Autism community such as Emanuel Frowner, Self-Advocate and Actor; Constance Van Rolleghem, Chair of the Steering Committee of the Museum, Arts and Culture Access Consortium and Parent of a child with ASD; Jonathon Epstein, Transition Developer at AHRC NYC's Adult Day Services; Jayson Valles, Self-Advocate and Artist; and Gloria Pizzaro, Parent of child with ASD! We will discuss ways that we can integrate art activities into our home routines.  Click Here  to submit questions you may have for our panelists. See you Friday! #GivingTuesdayNow This Tuesday, May 5th, is #GivingTuesdayNow. Please  consider donating  to BEAT to help us continue providing our culturally responsive virtual pr...