Skip to main content

Did you check out the Downloadable UNDAKOVA DJ Set I sent out

Did you check out the Downloadable DJ Set I sent my peeps on Patreon a DJ set this past Wednesday. This Dj set has some seriously rare gems. The first song "Midnight" in itself is a classic find I received from meeting the artist who is the lead singer in the song when I went to Manchester leads. I forget her name but never will forget her gracious spirit and allowing me to sleep on her couch when I didn't have a place to crash after a music convention in the area. May we meet again. This is the playlist of songs for the DJ set I sent just incase you missed it. Blessed times.    
Un-Cut - "Midnight" 04:13
Oliver - "Night Is On My Mind" 03:45
Nina Simone_1 08:27
I am She I am woman 03:47
The Beloved - "The Sun Rising" 04:46
Nuyorican Soul - "I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun" 05:07
Ashem and Walker - "Hummer" 06:32
Mike Steva - "New Beginning" 05:33
Delano Smith - "Synergy" 05:46
Stereo Mutants - "Latin Spirit" 05:44
Manoo - "Kodjo" 11:53
Azza K Fingers - "Aitohiewa (Love And Peace)" 08:19
DJ Rolando & The Aztec Mystic - "Jaguar (Original Mix)" 05:52
East Forest - "Highway 1" 05:20
East Forest - "Rarefied" 09:02
East Forest - "Blueprints" 08:34


Sign up to get the latest 1 hour fully stacked DJ set https://www.patreon.com/undakova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365...

Can somebody say Amen

After a week of seeing different people come in our house and leave our house with smiles on there faces still our sublet process is not complete. I wake up today and meditate my stress's away. Well most of em. Yesterday I spent all day working on a proposal for a school in Washington heights who seem to be interested in having an after-school program formulated by my company Willpowa. Weeks went by and I spent my days working on music and completing songs in the studio only to leave the proposal writing up to a trusted friend and fellow mc. Suffice to say it never got completed due to my energy being scattered amongst recording and subleting my place. Not to mention being a good boyfriend through the process. So turns out my friends from the UK want to look over it this weekend so I will have to submit the proposal in a bit late anyhow but hopefully with more spunk than it had in the first place. Anyway lets just say the only thing that helped me from not having a nervous breakdow...

Autism & the Arts Panel + #GivingTuesdayNow

Autism & The Arts Panel You are invited to our Autism & The Arts Panel Discussion this Friday, May 8th, at 12 noon. The panel will be hosted via Facebook Live and will feature advocates and members of the Autism community such as Emanuel Frowner, Self-Advocate and Actor; Constance Van Rolleghem, Chair of the Steering Committee of the Museum, Arts and Culture Access Consortium and Parent of a child with ASD; Jonathon Epstein, Transition Developer at AHRC NYC's Adult Day Services; Jayson Valles, Self-Advocate and Artist; and Gloria Pizzaro, Parent of child with ASD! We will discuss ways that we can integrate art activities into our home routines.  Click Here  to submit questions you may have for our panelists. See you Friday! #GivingTuesdayNow This Tuesday, May 5th, is #GivingTuesdayNow. Please  consider donating  to BEAT to help us continue providing our culturally responsive virtual pr...