Skip to main content

Undakova Update: Happy Thanksgiving

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
"Today, I will surrender to my Higher Power. I'll trust the Universe's plan for me will be good, even if it is different than I hoped for or expected." -UNDAKOVA

Happy Thanksgiving
I've noticed even the most ideal situations require adjustments while moving forward. Having to wait and be patient while I gain new information and guidance on the services of
UNDAKOVA ENTERPRISES in the midst of so many new challenges has been difficult but I have learned some invaluable lessons along my journey that have prepared me.
I continue to take bold steps while listening to my heart.
UNDAKOVA BLOG POST:

Daily living life with the next generation of voters

It is perfect timing to be a new father and teaching artist full now when patience, listening, and a safe outlet are needed for the youth. Right now I am working for Brooklyn College in a program called "Project Peace " as well as for a non profit organization BEAT GLOBAL. This is how I am becoming transformed and assisting young people in their growth and transformation.

Recently I had a cypher based discussion with high school students in Bensonhurst Brooklyn prompting them to write a journal entry using an example of what
Teenage girls in other schools in their age range have expressed about the elections before Nov 8th in this New York Times article. Students wrote about and discussed

1. One thing they heard that made them angry, and

2. One thing that made them elated, inspired, happy.

in regards to the election.

READ FULL BLOG HERE

We all have been needing to release the past to avoid replicating old, painful experiences. Freeing our hearts so that we can fully love in the present. With the help of hot baths, meditation, and yoga I have been able to continue to cultivate patience and and use positive visualisation in the most challenging of times.
Katie, Kali and I are so thankful to be able to share our journey with you . Keep the faith! We invite you to release any lingering fears or worries by staying centered and relaxed as we continue to follow our dreams with the belief in their inevitability.
IT'S TIME TO DIAL IN YOUR VISION FOR 2017
The Shaman travels to the Land of the Dead and back so that she may draw upon the power of Chaos without becoming it. In trying times, it's important to plunge to the depths of your inner-Universe, witnessing great contemplative ecstasies, in order that you may walk in your full power and be the light.

It's time to activate your vision for a better tomorrow. It's time to acknowledge the vibration you're projecting, recognizing that you are every bit as powerful as every other human being assigned to this Earth and your every thought and action feeds the collective sea of consciousness. Humanity is bringing on a paradigm shift like a tidal wave right now, where are you directing your energy and why?

What are you looking to manifest in the year to come?
DECEMBER 4th, 10am-4pm ::.

VISION BOARD WORKSHOP ::.
Manifestation is Key. Create and Attract Your Optimal Life. In this dynamic workshop, you'll learn to co-create with source, effectively map your dreams and cultivate this shared Reality to the fullest.

FULL DAY workshop includes Yoga warm-up, Mantra Meditation & Vegetarian Lunch. Vision Board materials provided.

$75 EARLY Bird / $95 at the door
$125 for a couple
RSVP
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Erasmus Students: Battle for the Best Borough
Hip Hop’s Legendary Emcee Rakim says “It ain’t where you from it’s where you at” but students at Brooklyn’s own Erasmus High School battled to test that theory and see if it was true. Students separated into five teams each representing a borough in NYC. David a.k.a Undakova introduced students to how to structure their freestyle “off the head” poetry and Hip Hop rhymes to a standardized four bar count.
VIDEO & FULL ARTICLE HERE
STANDING ROCK SYLLABUS
DOWNLOAD WISDOM ALBUM
DOWNLOAD WISDOM ALBUM
Much gratitude to you for your continuous support this year. I recognize the abundance of love, trust, and care surrounding me. Thank you

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365...

Can somebody say Amen

After a week of seeing different people come in our house and leave our house with smiles on there faces still our sublet process is not complete. I wake up today and meditate my stress's away. Well most of em. Yesterday I spent all day working on a proposal for a school in Washington heights who seem to be interested in having an after-school program formulated by my company Willpowa. Weeks went by and I spent my days working on music and completing songs in the studio only to leave the proposal writing up to a trusted friend and fellow mc. Suffice to say it never got completed due to my energy being scattered amongst recording and subleting my place. Not to mention being a good boyfriend through the process. So turns out my friends from the UK want to look over it this weekend so I will have to submit the proposal in a bit late anyhow but hopefully with more spunk than it had in the first place. Anyway lets just say the only thing that helped me from not having a nervous breakdow...

Autism & the Arts Panel + #GivingTuesdayNow

Autism & The Arts Panel You are invited to our Autism & The Arts Panel Discussion this Friday, May 8th, at 12 noon. The panel will be hosted via Facebook Live and will feature advocates and members of the Autism community such as Emanuel Frowner, Self-Advocate and Actor; Constance Van Rolleghem, Chair of the Steering Committee of the Museum, Arts and Culture Access Consortium and Parent of a child with ASD; Jonathon Epstein, Transition Developer at AHRC NYC's Adult Day Services; Jayson Valles, Self-Advocate and Artist; and Gloria Pizzaro, Parent of child with ASD! We will discuss ways that we can integrate art activities into our home routines.  Click Here  to submit questions you may have for our panelists. See you Friday! #GivingTuesdayNow This Tuesday, May 5th, is #GivingTuesdayNow. Please  consider donating  to BEAT to help us continue providing our culturally responsive virtual pr...