Skip to main content

Undakova Helps Raise Funds at ABC Sanctuary


This Valentine's Day and Full Moon I joined up with some of the community yogi's and teachers for a  party to help us raise money for ABC Sanctuary and La Plaza Cultural Community Garden.

The tickets were $20 and done free entry to the raffle and a free drink.

I was there as DJ Undakova ( http://djundakova.com/events.html ) and spun some great tunes from 8pm until. There was a bar, and raffle with cool prizes of private yoga classes and massages that myself and Star Love helped to announce. Every now and then after my DJ set I would go into a freestyle and eventually present the raffle winner with STAR LOVE by my side making the announcements. It was a lot of fun.

All money raised went to help us build an altar for the studio and to help La Plaza Cultural community garden provide a mural for the neighborhood.

Comments