Skip to main content

I wanted to communicate and I couldn't wait another moment

I missed two of the most epic events this first monday of the month. One is Mobile Mondays! Clash of the Capricorns - Just Blaze & Snkr Joe. Well I can still technically make the end of it if I run out of the house now at 3am but. . .. And the other event is Freestyle Mondays 13 Yr. Anniversary (Champions Battle). OMG. How could I miss these legendary nights!!

Phew. Its cause I needed to talk intimately to two of the most influential people in my life for me these past few years. One was a homie I haven't spoken to in way too long. Bless them both for the time they have given me of their breath and connection with me. Sharing of their perspectives and truths. And may their influence and art reach heights unimaginable for them both.

From one out of the two conversations I feel like I have gained a brother back. And from the other conversation I feel like I reestablish belief in having a soul mate and partner for life. Where there is LOVE, RESPECT and HONEST COMMUNICATION Anything is possible.

Who would have thought my New Year or today would be like this. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Routine and ritual are secondary to deeds that actually have to happen when they are calling for you to be present.

I haven't shaved, I haven't done yoga, I haven't done meditation, I haven't handled certain other priorities I could have such as even eating. But if deeds are what get us closer to our true self and utilizing our gifts and all we know in this life time. Then I utilized all I have to be apart of something that had to happen and perhaps could not be put off until further notice because of me having to lend my presence to the wonderful scene that help shape me as well tonight. Or to provide my services to the people that hardly know as deeply as the two people I spent my time talking to on separate occasions do.

Tonight was a time to speak to those who have taken their time to get to know me. A time to speak in ways where I can open a further an understanding of who I am and further understand where they have been and where they stand today in moving forward. Sorry if this is vague to you. Overall I spent my entire day and night having a good conversation with good people that had to happen. But its something I am writing as a note to self. A facebook update status if you will to recap what was the highlight of my existence on earth today despite what could have been my choice. I normally write in my journal but this year I promised to blog more openly and place things that only my journal would see. So I hope this works out for you as it works out for therapy for me to write and understand.

May I be blessed with the ability and courage to move forward with honor and respect and treat people from my highest self. And may I be of service creatively and with love to those whose craft I respect and whose time on this planet I honor despite the past. Through communication we are now clearer. And we now know can make better choices on how we want to evolve. Thank thank thank the universe for lack of a better word. It conspires every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Reasons why becoming a member of Beat365 rocks.

As you already might know I go by the alias Undakova (Undercover) and I am beat maker, DJ and MC here in NYC. I have been producing hip hop beats since the 90s and have produced my own hip hop instrumentals for my album created here in New York City. I often get asked by R & B artist and MCs "Can you produce some beats for my album?" One day the question popped up in my head "Where does an artist find great sounding Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them?" If an artist doesn't have a friend or business partner who is a producer or know how to/ want to produce beats on there own spare time (which can take a lot of time and money) where does he/she find a complete collection of hip hop beats? Well the answer is simple. . . . To find Hip hop, r&b and rap beats that sound so good you play them in your car for fun as well as record song after song with them go to Beats365

GANGURU GiRL$ [Japanese "Blackface" Lil KIM ERA]

0r__nah : Japanese  Ganguro   Girls  or " yamanbe "  are considered " blackface " also translated to "heavily  sunburned   face." As a subculture they challenge the official  sanitized ,  sweet  and  subservient  image of Japanese women in endless service of male patriarchy. Highly controversial, considered animalistic and racially "Other"  ganguro Girls  trace back to the original ruler of  ancient  Japan, a powerful  shamanic Empress  and are likewise associated with  #magic   #myth   #fairies #witchcraft   #MountainWomen  and #folklore   #Goddessworship   #FemalePower   #BadBitches   #Radical   #Trickster s  #BlackMother Worship   #GAiAMatrix   #Shamana   ⚡️💖🙌🌸🌊🔥👑💎💜💖⚡️⭐️💛💀 And then there's the STINK FACE, Or Nah? BONUS : :  We are 38% star stuff and 53% water we are cosmic  beings made of oxygen carbon nitrogen and calcium  that was produced by red Giants and supernovae eons  - High

Opening Theme - Fraggle Rock - The Jim Henson Company

I don't know I just had to recap on my childhood real quick.